Our Community Impact Policy refers to the way in which we as an organisation and as individuals make a difference in our local and national community. We understand that we do not stand alone and that we are part of a larger system made up of people, values, cultures and organisations. Our ethos focuses on the corporate responsibility that we as a business have to give back.
Some of the areas we concentrate on include:
- Our partnerships with local community service programs
- Our participation in fair trade
- Our charitable giving
- Our volunteering within our community
- Corporate policies that benefit our local community and our valued employees
- Socially and environmentally conscious investments
Our Community Impact Policy outlines our efforts to give back to our local communities that we work, live and do business in. It also defines the who, what, when and why of our company donation and volunteerism policy so you know what our goals are in such an important area.
This policy applies to our company and its subsidiaries. It may also refer to our suppliers and partners.
Madison Cleaning Services wants and needs to be a responsible business that meets the highest standards of kindness, selflessness and compassion for those less fortunate.
Our Community Impact Policy refers to our company’s commitment and willingness to observe community fair values, to show initiative to support low profile charities and communities. We are also committed to being fully compliant with all legislative requirements too.
Donations and aid
Our company is proud of our history of Philanthropy and our donations aim to:
- Advance the arts, education, community events and foundations
- Alleviate those in need
- We also pride ourselves on our support of charities that are less “media popular”
Madison Cleaning Services encourages our employees to volunteer through programs that are organised internally or externally. Our company also sponsors volunteering events from other organisations.
Our company will:
- Respect the law and donate to charities that share our corporate values
- Honour its internal policies
- Ensure that all its business operations are legitimate
- Keep every partnership and collaboration open and transparent
We’ll always conduct business with integrity and respect for human rights. We’ll promote:
- Safety and fair dealing
- Respect toward our consumers
- Anti-bribery and anti-corruption practices
Protecting the environment
Madison Cleaning Services recognises the need to protect our natural environment by keeping it clean and unpolluted.
We’ll always follow best practices when disposing of rubbish and using chemical substances. Environmental stewardship will also play an important role now and in our business’ future.
We ensure all of our corporate supply chain partners share the same Corporate, Social and Environmental philosophies.
We’ll ensure that we:
- Don’t risk the health and safety of our employees and community.
- Won’t negatively impact the lives of local and indigenous people.
- Always support diversity and inclusion.
Our company is dedicated to protecting human rights. We are a committed equal opportunity employer and will abide by all fair labor practices. We’ll ensure that our activities do not directly or indirectly violate anyone’s human rights.
Preserving the Environment
In addition to our legal obligations, Madison Cleaning Services will proactively protect the environment. Examples of this include:
- Conserving energy
- Organising reforestation excursions
- Using environmentally-friendly technologies
Supporting the Community
Our company will initiate and support community investment and educational programs. For example, Madison Cleaning Services is looking to begin partnerships with vendors for constructing public buildings.
We also provide support to nonprofit organisations or movements to promote cultural and economic development of global and local communities.
We will actively invest in research and development. We will be open to suggestions and listen carefully to ideas. Our company will try to continuously improve the way it operates.
Madison Cleaning Services are committed to the United Nations Global Compact. We’ll readily act to promote our identity as a socially aware and responsible business. Our management team must communicate this policy on all levels and are responsible for resolving any CSR issues.