Careers & Employment
We are always looking for loyal, motivated and hard working individuals to join our team!
If you live in South East Queensland, have your own transport, and would like us to keep your details on our Employment Register, please submit your resume (including references) and cover letter.
The role includes but is not limited to the following responsibilities:
- Cleaning and disinfecting sinks, countertops, floors, toilets, mirrors, tables, chairs, refrigerators, microwaves, etc in restrooms, break rooms and/or kitchenettes etc
- Replenishing supplies in toilets, break rooms and kitchens
- Sweeping, mopping, vacuuming and/or hand scrubbing floors using brooms, mops and vacuum cleaners
- Dusting furniture, equipment, partitions, walls, windows and ledges
- Emptying trash cans and recyclables into disposal areas and replacing bin liners
Wiping down walls, woodwork, doors and wall hangings
- Completing carpet cleaning using carpet cleaning machines after appropriate training
- Completing internal and external window cleaning to 2 metres
- Following policies and protocols
- Meeting WHS requirements.
Skills and competencies:
We are looking for experienced cleaners with at least 1 year of experience under their belt. Please apply if you:
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Are detail oriented and will pay attention to details at each customer’s location, with extra attention to any special requests.
- Are friendly and professional and are able to work with customers when they are on-site while cleaning is being performed
- Are a team player with the ability to work within a team where members depend on each other to get work done.
- Are a self-starter and are able to identify work that needs to be done and do it without being instructed to do so.
- Have a desire to learn, seek new challenges and take on additional responsibilities
- Have reasoning ability and good common sense with the ability to solve practical problems.
You must also be:
- Willing to travel to different work sites
- Fit and healthy with the ability to meet the physical demands of the job
- Flexible as hours may vary from week to week, however most of our vacancies are for work between 4pm and 9pm weekdays.
What’s on offer:
- Regular and consistent work
- Positive work culture
- Upskilling and development.
Please send your resume and include a cover letter advising your eligibility to email@example.com If you match the above criteria, you will be contacted for an initial discussion about the role. We can’t wait to hear from you!